Sunday 12 October 2014

Mummy loves me






 
Bengals are perfect mothers and we are very privileged to share the love of a Bengal mother for her kittens.











To days blogs is about motherly love. Bengals are very passionate cats, they need to be loved and give lots tender loving care in return. Bengal’s affectionate actions can have unpleasant implications and sometimes  you have to stop their attentions prudently otherwise their tongue will injure your skin when you are not careful .
 
 
Meet Airashii’s Paw prints in the Snow Bageerha or her alias Bakkie-wakkie. But we lovingly call her Bageerha in memory of Ivan’s first Bengal.
She is a modest Bengal with a wonderful temperament. She loves being in the garden and after investigating her little jungle, she likes to sit in the sunshine and observe the others. She has a warm relationship with her mother Wasilla and her brother Sammy her even temper makes her  friends  with all the cats.
She has a special bond with Ivan and as soon as she sees him she is glued to him.
 
 
 
 
 
“Look at me, a beautiful Bengal with my beautiful daughter."
“It had been hectic hours, because I did not know what happened to me.”
“I had a stomach ache and needed to go……..”.
 “I was very, very unsettled and needed the support of mummy and Sammy”.
“All’s well that ends well, so look at me now and my gorgeous daughter.
 
 
 
 
 
“ Aimeka, my first born, isn’t she precious?”
“Look at her little face, so delicate, with her little velvet rosy nose.”
“She is a baby but very agile, she already has small baby claws “.
“She has a beautiful melodious voice, she never shouts when she is hungry.”
But I can shout….. I can shout for joy, because I am a mother now and  Aimeka is the most beautiful and precious little kitten and she is all mine.”
 
 
 
 
 
Have a happy Bengal day to day. Have happy thoughts about kittens, think of their soft velvety little gorgeous bodies. Imagine holding a precious kitten close to you and kiss them. That is the way to be happy, I do it all day. Love and kisses for you from Bageerha.
                                                                                                                                       
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment