Tuesday 29 July 2014

What’s in the name?



Aunty Conny had a lot of trouble finding my name, but now she is very happy. I am a happy kitten and I liked being cared for and loved. People show their love in other ways than cats, but I have learned their language and like it very much when they show their affection. 



I always take a nap in the afternoon, and when Ivan comes home I wake up.  Take my time to stretch and to yawn and Ivan comes to me and starts saying sweet words. I don’t understand what he is saying; cats talk with their ears, eyes and whiskers. I pity him, because he has strange ears and he has no whiskers at all... but I like him very much. Tummy rubs are my favourite and Ivan understand that, he is very clever indeed :)
 

 

I have been very busy the whole day and so was Ivan, so it’s time for R and R and we take our time. Ivan comes in very interesting places and before relaxing I start investigating where he has been. Very interesting smells I have never smelled before.

Ivan takes his espresso, a very stinky drink and I settle on his lap. Sometimes we play until I am sleepy and finally I drift off to a deep sleep and have sweet dreams.:)

       









When I don’t get attention I have to attract attention,  meaows are very effective. When Ivan is busy with that black box, meowing isn’t working. The best option is to disturb him a bit: meowing and sitting on that horrible thing.
It Always works! :)
I am very funny claiming the black box and Ivan is laughing and I finally have his attention.  I reward him with my attention: purring and I keep nuzzling him for a long time.:)

 

You can watch the video on my YouTube channel;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJK3QsLABKM
 
 


Have a happy Bengal day :)

You can also visit me at my website:

http://www.airashii.nl/



(leave a comment or request if you feel like it)

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment