Tuesday 22 July 2014

The young explorers, a kitten adventure..




After approximately 10 days the kittens open their eyes and they are getting more and more interested in their environment. They are growing stronger and they are able to coordinate their movements better and better. The best place to be is near mummy and there enough room in the chest. Every now and then they have a look outside and one day……






 

Where has mommy gone to??? Time to investigate…




Where has mummy gone to? Can you see what she is doing? Come on, let's go after her.You first....
I'll wait until mummy is coming back  and then I will go out with her.






I don't want to go alone, who is coming with me? I think we will have an adventure..

Where is mummy..What is she doing? Let's call her.Miiiauuuw, miiiauuuw.
Mummy is not coming, I'll have a look. Perhaps it is a little too high but I'll climb out. Bye. bye...


It feels safe here, warm and soft, I can even smell mummy. Come on, follow me!


Feels soft.....smells right...looks very interesting. I'll investigate further..
Come on don't be afraid. Come on and play with us.



OK we are coming outside to play.


The kittens can play together in the birth chest and surrounding kitten- pen.
We give them a lot of toys to play. This is an important phase in their development: physically and mentally. They have a new activity for the day, sleeping, drinking, playing and running.
So sweet! I love them.


Have a Happy Bengal day :)



You can also visit me at my website: http://www.airashii.nl/

(leave a comment or request if you feel like it)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment