Monday 28 July 2014

I am a big boy now!


 My name is Heartbreaker and I am 14 weeks old. Sitka is my mother and my sister’s name is Haruko that means that she is born in spring. My mother is very cool, she likes to play with us and often we run high speed playing “catch me as you can”. When I am tired I’ll go to my mother and we all take a nap in a soft basket, very close together and when I wake up I’ll be very busy.




My day starts early when Conny is vacuuming the rooms and that beast is out and he is annoying and loud. Every morning I provoke the beast and attack it, but it is difficult to and leap on it. When I finely sit on it the next problem is to grab it with my claws. I have not succeed yet but someday I will defeat the beast, I am sure of that. After fighting the beast Conny and I am playing with water, I like that very much. Conny plays with hairy ball on a stick l and moves it back and forward. I can easy jump the ball, but is has a strange smell. After running and jumping it becomes quiet in the room and I have my breakfast.



We have a lot of toys and like all of them. Cats are learning by playing so I will be a clever cat when grown up, because I like to play the whole day. One day I discovered a prey hiding behind the sofa; I stalked it and grabbed it firmly. Than I started to fight with the prey using my four sharp claws and teeth. My prey made soft noses those intensified my attack. Baby came along and admired my fight, I like that. My sisters was very cheeky and took my prey away.


You can watch the video on my YouTube
channel:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_iPSwFtE9Q



Have a happy Bengal day :)

You can also visit me at my website:

http://www.airashii.nl/



(leave a comment or request if you feel like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment