Wednesday 20 August 2014

SALE! SALE! SALE!


It’s Summer  and it is raining cats and dogs, so we keep inside, the Bengals and I. Sammy doesn’t like being inside for the whole morning, so he goes to the kitchen door and wait there for me. He wants to get in to the garden very badly so her starts scratching the door and with success I am coming. He sees me making coffee and scratches emphatically. When I went into the living room with my coffee her understand that more emphasis is necessary.  He scratches and scratches and I finally walk into the kitchen and tried to explain to him that it is raining. I lift him up and show him the pouring rain outside , but Sammy is not impressed he is a tough jungle cat and need to be in his jungle.

Bengals have a strong personality and they know what  they want, and perhaps I have spoiled Sam. He looks at the rain and then he looks at me….

Minutes later he jumps in his rainy kingdom and I know I’ll  have a big cleaning job later cleaning his muddy trails, so I decide to distract myself and check the SALE.
 



What’s on sale that got me so exited? Pretty shoes, can you ever have enough shoes? Perhaps summer dresses in tropical colours and very flowing materials?  CATTREES are on sale! Two for the price of one, so who can resist that?
Our Bengals love them and they are frequently enjoying them. Sometimes to enjoy a thorough scratch to peel off the old layers of their nails. They stretched their bodies, close their eyes and scratch with great dedication.
They use the cat tree to get on the cupboard and when the cat tree is a part of the kittenrun the run in high speed to the top. A cat tree for Bengals need to be very sturdy.
After ordering two cat trees Ivan starts to build one and every Bengal in the house is interfering. Ivan is  well organised  and for easy reverence he is organizing all the parts of the tree. Our Bengal busy bodies have their own approach an in now time the poles are rolling all over the floor. Ivan haven’t lost all track of the situation and let the Bengals help him, his patience never ends. He uses his power tools and in a short time the Bengals have their new tree.
They all  immediately investigate the tree and they show their appreciation, so Ivan builds the second one.
 
 
 
I said it before, we Bengal cat lovers are prepared to do crazy things because their Bengals cheer them on with great enthusiasm.
Gin Michi has a good eye for the penthouse.
Wasilla is launching on the third floor and her daughter Ginger is checking out the room on the
second floor while Sammy is focussing on his prey .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everybody has found a place, perhaps not……..
 
 

 

I hope you have happy Bengal days :)


Conny Schiffer

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment