Friday 1 August 2014

Busy times and video's

Heartbreaker sends you a cuddle
In the coming weeks I will be a little more busy then normal. I will attempt to write a new blog every day as per the usual but there might be one or two days in between posts. Also new is that i wil start to add video's to my blog.












Recently i found out how to post video's in my blogs and I will start doing that from time to time. Let me know if this is something you would like to see more of in the future or you would rather have me write.

I was thinking of writing a blog on cat behaviour soon what do you think? If anyone has some advice or tips for my blog feel free to let me know :)





This is a video of Ginger on the Rocks playing with her favourite to she can really go crazy on it..


On behalf of the Bengals and myself I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for reading and hopefully enjoying my blogs.

For me it is a pleasure to share my passion with you all and the sweet and fun moments with my cats.

I wish all of you a happy bengal day,

Conny Schiffer


No comments:

Post a Comment