Saturday 2 August 2014

Bageerha part two


Bageerha part 2

The first three weeks kittens are focussed on their mother and her milk bar. Sometimes they took a short walk, but never too far from mummy. They laid warm and cosy together against mummy soft warm body, who could wish more. After a few weeks the discouver an inviting new world.



Bageerha searching a snack.

A new and exiting situation, I have to investigate. First a good scrash and then an extensive research .After that an intensive smell. Hey, this a very strange but interesting smell.Shall I have a taste? Do I like it?


First tast a small bite…Feels a bit strange, but I like the tast. It is very good. I have it all. :)


Hmmmmmmm...Wow, I like that. Is there more? Perhaps it is hidden some where, I'll have a thorough scratch.

I want more...where is it.....

Tasty, delisious, good stuff for a gourmet. I will become a foodie.
I am sure it's not a cats made snack, People have something to do with my diliscious snack. There they are, I have seen them hidding my delicacy! Sneaky people....

I will observe them well and then I know where our people hide my snacks. I think that I like this game of hide and seek.

I can't find any, and our people haven't hidden some. Perhaps I"d better seduce them to give some to me. I am sure they have plenty. Hear me purrrrrrrrrr, I am a temptress.:) Is it working?
 
 
I think it is.. ;)
 
Have a happy bengal day from me and Conny!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment