Thursday 12 February 2015

If you can dream it, you can do it.



I am 13 days old now, I have opened my eyes today, and it is about time too. I cannot see very well yet, but I will be soon. For now I can distinguish something. I cannot see mummy but I can smell her and I can feel her warmth when she is close to me. I can hear very well, I can hear mummy coming long before she is actually here.





For the time being, I will stay in our den with my sister, sleeping closely together. We are two stargazers dreaming about the two beautiful Bengals we will become and our adventures.


Yesterday Deshima left her den for the first time. After the stressful birth of her babies, Deshima relaxed when we build her a dark den. She claimed the sturdy as her core territory and did not allow other cats coming near. They were all very disappointed, all the cats always welcome a litter.  
Fortunately, we were welcome to visit her and her babies, but as soon we took one of them out to weigh them, she was very worried. We reassured her and showed her the kitten, before laying it back. She is still very alert when we weigh the kittens and she keeps an eye on us the whole time.
She is a perfect mother and her babies are growing well.

  




Deshima has a son and a daughter, her son is a big boy and has a darker pattern. He discovers the world by smell, so when I hold him close to my face, I can hear him sniffing. He takes his time and I can feel his soft nose touching my face often. He is very concentrated and does not move his body while ‘sniffing ’and as soon he is satisfied he wants to go back to his sister.
Deshima’s babies also have whiskers, white and shine whiskers. Their feet have soft brown cushions and they havelittle claws they also use when they are trying to climb my face.
Although they mostly sleep or snooze, they move about more and more. However, their most favourite place is on the heated slab near mummy. Sometimes they toddle a bit, but as soon as they realize that they have left each other they call: meeeuw, meeeeuw…..
Mummy will come immediately.

Those babies are so sweet, always close together. As soon as mummy comes in the den they welcome her enthusiastically. The best place to be is in Deshima’s den. Enjoy the video.



                                                      Enjoy this video,love Conny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment