Monday 1 January 2018

Hunter

This  is Hunter and he is 7 months old. He surprises me every day. Christmas time was a total bonanza for him. He enjoyed our Christmas tree intensely. We enjoyed watching him inspecting the tree. As soon as the boxes with Christmas decorations opened, he puts his nose deep in the box.
New year was even more surprising .









All things new had to be inspected closely, he saw my Amaryllis immediately, jumped on the table and started to walk round the plant. He inspected it closely, as you can see, and sniffed the plant at great length. Than he decided that this was not interesting and I was able to keep the plant.




Hunter is a young Bengal cat and he learns every day. Often he has a new surprise for us. He has a cheerful nature is spontanious and often rushes to inspect everything. He truely is a valiant explorer.




He loves the garden where he can run high-speed and play with the other Bengals and practice his hunting skills. The weather doesn’t have any effect in his outdoor experiences, however he is not too happy about snow. 






One day when it snowed he was the first to jump out the kitchen door and sprinted into the garden. But almost immediately he stopped and looked for cover. The bushes weren’t safe enough so he kept running and looking for the perfect hiding place. Finally he found one, and he started to get rid of those snowflakes.




After that he started calling me:” I want to get in, so open the kitchen door!”Meow...NOW!
You really can’t miss a Bengal calling , and Hunter decided to use his vocal cords to the extreme. Although I came running to open the door for him, he was not amused. Instead he gave me the cold shoulder. I even could not attract his attention with a snack. It was obvious; I was to blame and had to be punished. No hugs and kisses for me.  

My hero obviously does not like snow, he loves to observe the snow flakes and watch the other Bengals playing, while sitting on the windowsill. He decides what is interesting or not and fortunately the Amaryllis wasn’t so I could enjoy the gorgeous plant. 




Thanks for reading this blog.

I love to see you, Hunter.







                                                             
                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment