Saturday 3 January 2015

Toys….toys….toys… Everywhere there is something to play with.



I don’t need a pair of helping hands, I’ll just do as the others did and climb out. It’s very slippery and climbing out is not an option, so I'll jump on top of the fence. I can use those shiny things sticking out and reach out for the grey rim, than I am almost there.
 


   
I am not going to rest on my laurels but join the others. What are they doing? I’ll help them inspect those boxes, perhaps there is something in them?

Wow this is a large playground, let’s have some adventure, come on follow me.

 Toys….toys….toys… Everywhere there is something to play with. Some toys are very exciting. When you play with them and imagine that they are a prey, they fight back. It is very difficult to get a hold of this prey. Sometimes it’s all hands on deck and you need your sister to lend a helping hand to overpower it. We are not at all worried; we’ll get the prey eventually. 
I like balls and when I find one I’ll keep my eye on the ball and run after the it. Good fun.J

 
Wow this is the best toy ever. It’s a mammal den,I think. They were very sleepy, so I could sneak into their den rather easy. I crept silently always closer until I was standing under my prey.
I watch them for a while and decided to attack the big fury mammal.The moment I jumped up to get it, my prey awoke with a jump also. 
 So it wasn’t a done deal, I had to do my best to catch it.
I was beavering away but I wasn' t successful.                                
 
 
 
We liked our new playground very much. We had a good time but after a while we got hungry, and we started looking for mummy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Afterwards we found a nice and cosy bed. 
                                                                         

 

 
                           Sleep well my sweethearts have happy dreams.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment