Thursday 6 November 2014

Bengal toddlers are going where they have never gone before.


It is amazing to see a Bengal baby develop in an agile toddler in a just 13 weeks.  Bengals are highly intelligent and their physical, mental and social development is impressive. By the time you realize what's happening, a Bengal baby child is a toddler.

"Mummy look at me, I have climbed the top!"
 
 
 


When the kittens are ten weeks and older we let them explore the house, and we observe their new adventures. Some immediately investigate and leave the living room, the others will follow. Upstairs we have three rooms they will certainly appreciate.




 
Yes here I come, I will take a run up that huge tree and get that toy that’s hanging there ….one….two…go, meaeeeow! 

Everybody look at me climbing up this tree in seconds and getting my prize. This is a big chick and it is mine. Now I am stumbling on to a problem, I cannot get this chick, I have tried to tear it of but I did not succeed. Meaeeeow what is happening, my triumph is becoming a tragedy.





 
“Do not whine mummy always says”, so what to do next? There are more toys; I just have to climb a little higher to get them. Wow, Yes I like this toy; I can get musical now, just by touching that little bell. I have always liked toys with bells and this toy is spectacular. I am sure I have musical talent.
I also am an agile Bengal kid perhaps I will join the circus and I will be a trapeze artist in future!

Look at me; I will be very famous when I grow up.

 




 
Well, well I have attracted public, my brother is coming too. Come on, this trapeze act is more spectacular when we do it together.
 
Come on!

 


 
 
 
 



At twelve weeks the kittens are very able to climb a tree and they use their long and strong toes and claws to get a grip. They have to learn to coordinate their climbing skills and in addition they strengthen their muscular power. By doing so they will get the beautiful, agile and muscular body of a Bengal cat. Cats learn by playing and the toys will challenge them to climb higher. They will start this new trial of strength together.  

Enjoy the video.
 










 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 







 



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment